Thursday, May 16, 2013

App Addiction Of May – Category: Games – Winner: Grumpy Bears




APP ADDICTION 
CATEGORY: GAMES
Image by Cool Text


Generally, I go through the Play Store (Yup, that’s right, I said play store, I’m an Android girl – sorry to all you iPhone users.) and look through the free games – I’m on a budget people – download several – try them out – uninstall half of what I downloaded – and then zero in on my favorite one. 

Just like any form of advertising, if the name of the app, the picture, or the description doesn’t draw me in – I’m not gonna download it.  That’s the facts, kids.  Grumpy Bear’s description is quite long – and to be honest it’s rare, if ever that I click on that more button to show the rest of the description.  That first blurb for the app has got to draw my attention.  Luckily, for Grumpy Bear’s, they did.



Grumpy Bear Description (Via the Play Store)


There be some grumpy teddy bears in the woods, and they be wantin' your honey!


Fight off the teddy bears and put up your best defenses to keep those grumpy teddies at bay.


Huge, family fun with tons of fur and explosions.


Now you must defend your barrels of honey at all cost. Luckily you have a wide variety of weapons and defense systems to do just that. Being a honey delivery truck has never been so dangerous and SO FUN!


Things you can throw at them grumpy teddy bears include:✩ Sticks o' Dynamite✩ Skully McGee's UberBombs✩ Bear Seeking Grenades✩ Dad's Pile o' Wrenches✩ Trusty Hay Bales✩ Molotov Cocktails✩ Your Pet Rock (not recommended)✮ The Nuke✮ The Hammer of Thunder✮ The Flaming Hay Bale✮ Lumberjack✮ Panda
Also be sure to check out these crazy tools of destruction:✮ The Electric FenceTeddy Bears you can unlock include:✮ Ninja...and many, many more!


Good luck and have fun!

I downloaded.

I tried.

I can’t get enough of throwing hay bales and blowing up angry looking stuffed Teddy Bears riding motorcycles and trying to steal the honey off the back of my truck.  They’ve even got personality!  If you miss, many times they stand up on their bike, shake their ass at you, and say, “Nanananana.”  It’s hilarious!  There are no bugs that I've found (so far), and it's very simple and lots of fun. Here’s the break down, this game is fun, there’s a variety of weapon options, hilarious antics, and it’s perfect for winding down after a long day at work.  Beware: Once you pick it up – you’ll loathe to put it down.


Grumpy Bears is brought to you by Fluik Entertainment, makers of wicked-fun mobile games such as Office Jerk, Office Zombie and Plumber Crack.

You can download the app HERE.

You can also visit their Facebook page HERE.

1 comments:

Vic Rubba said...

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. It's nice to know people are having as much fun playing the game as it was making it.

Post a Comment