Thursday, January 31, 2013

Work Full Time, School Full Time, Sleep Part Time




The new semester starts and my blog posts go down.  Sorry about that my few and faithful readers, but school does come first. That’s not to say I’m happy about neglecting you.  I very much appreciate the people who read my blog, but the hours in the day are working against me at this point.  I’m still reading, writing, and having my brain boggled by all this information from school – most of which I’ll probably never use, but hey having a little bit of information on a little bit of everything is never a bad thing.  It can give me a starting point for research when I want to incorporate something into a story.

Four classes is a bit of a challenge.  I may go back to three next semester.  We’ll see how things work out.  I’m past the drop date, and I probably wouldn’t even if I still could.  Generally, once I start something, I want to finish it.  So long as I keep my GPA up, it’s all gravy.  So what if my brain explodes a little bit?  Maybe some new creative juices will slip from the cracks.  Besides, I like a good challenge every now and then.

Right now my current predicament has left my bank account hacked twice.  I’ve narrowed it down and I think I know who the culprit is that’s stealing the numbers of my cards. Almost a month ago we went someplace – I’ll refrain from saying where – and my account was hacked two days later.  My husband and I went to the same place about two days ago, and low and behold, our account is hacked again.  It may be a coincidence, but I think not.  I’m going to go back through my bank records and double check tonight.  If it is what I think it is, I’m going to give the bank a heads up and see if they can look into it.  

I’m still reading and reviewing for I Read A Book Once, so if you haven’t been over to that site, make sure you check it out.  Jonathan and his band of merry reviewers are awesome people, and they give wonderful insight on the books they review.  There’s something for everyone.  Why are you still reading my blog?  I Read A Book Once will hold your interest better than I can with my random and sporadic thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment